Introduction

     We live in a world where everyone has a busy life: running around, up and down from work, or school that we forget about ourselves at the end of the day to take time to reconnect and do a full day of self-care. Self-care is vital to our life with exercising our bodies and our mental health. Let’s stop and start thinking about yourself and allow some intentional time to prioritize your well-being. 

    Our blog will be about different activities you can do indoors and outdoors, i.e., places for hikes or creating meals that are indulging.  Different ways to create a safe space for yourself, i.e., transforming the bath for a relaxing time or enjoying a picnic. As well as creating routines to make you feel comfy and relaxed. This blog is for a person who would like to enjoy self-care moments, someone who is learning to enjoy their own company, and anyone who just wants to take care of themselves. The blog can help the audience to realize how much we need a self-care day since it's hard for us to put a stop to our lives for a minute. This blog will help you with ideas to reduce stress levels and recharge.


Comments

  1. Hey, Group 3
    I have recently been focusing on more self care, trying to eat better and be more active. I'm having trouble trying to make time for myself. With school, working, and kids it's tough trying to keep a balance. I am interested in learning how to manage real life with taking care of ourselves at the same time. Looking forward to this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m very excited to see your ideas for self-care! My self-care routine is usually just catching up on my favorite shows or books or eating some of my favorite foods but sometimes even that can get boring, so I’m interested to get new ideas for what else I can do when taking a break to recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic! Looking forward to this blog. I would love to get new ideas about enjoying our own company and new tips to keep a good mental health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great topic choice! I am excited to see your future post. I don't really have a self-care routine right now since I don't know much about it, but I would love to learn ways to start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Group 3, this is a fantastic option! Since I'm constantly busy with school, work, spending time with family, and attempting to keep up with friends, I haven't had any me time in a very long time. I always worry because I try my best to maintain balance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Simple Guided Meditation Video

Self-Care Without Breaking the Bank